Saturday, July 24, 2010

BYOC

Ok-I'm a little late-but I'm joinging the BYOC mania-love it!!! Here goes...

1. Let’s brag a little….what’s the best perk you’ve ever had in your job (current or past)? Any employment counts - even if you’re a stay at home mom – you have perks (and the hardest job ever in my opinion).
As a teacher I would have to say June and July are the greatest perks. Two months of FREEDOM!!!

2. Do you ever lie in your blog?
My mission is to be true to who I am and keep it real. Although it is tempting to sometimes stretch reality, it really serves no purpose.

3. What do you wear to bed?
I start off with a night gown until the nightime sweats strike...then it's game over.

4. Where do you go for advice?
Hubby...but man advice can be a little sketchy sometimes... I ususally listen to my inner voice and go with my gut.

5. Make someone a superstar without using a blog award. What comment or blog stuck with you the most this week and why?
Reading you all religiously! Soaking it in... You ALL inspire me daily with your losses and honesty.

1 comment: