Sunday, February 6, 2011

BYOC! A lil late...!

It’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. Five little questions that you can copy and paste into your blog in an effort to get to know each other better and to give your brain a blog topic break!

1. What piece of clothing can you absolutely not live without?
Love love love my hubby's red plaid bathrobe!!!  As a matter of fact, it's not his anymore...because I wear it from the time I come home til bedtime.  I know...not super sexy-but super comforting-like a bear hug and massage in a single piece of clothing.  However, it is a lil awkward to answer my doorbell...

2. If you could go back in time for just 24 hours, where would you go and why?
I would go back in time to ancient Rome and watch a gladiator fight, take a dip in the Roman baths, walk the markets, drink the wine, gorge on olives and cheese, buy a stola and sandals, go to a wedding, spy on the emperor, join an orgy (kidding!)...and try and get a glance of Caesar (for sure!).

3. If you could change one feature of your looks, what would it be and why?
I wish I had narrow feet-not these wide paddles.  But then I would probably own a 5,329 pairs of shoes!  C'est la vie...

4. What things do you enjoy or only do when you’re alone? (All you perverts out there….try to resist the obvious answer here).
Reading, for sure...
Laundry...unfortunately...
Computer stalking...ain't it fun?!?!

5.  Week in blogland:
Reading (daily!) and sharing some...need to work on commenting!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: