Saturday, February 5, 2011

Skinny B*tch!

That's right-you read that right.  ....DRUM ROLL!!!...  I am wearing size 12 jeans now!!!  Okay-there is a lil muffin top going on, but I can zip and button and sit in them.  Another 5 lbs and the muffin top should be gone.  It is soooooo rewarding (and motivating) to be here... at last!  These jeans are a symbol of my hard work as well as new frontiers to come...  Just gotta keep my eyes on the prize and keep fighting the (never ending-sigh!) good fight.

On another note:  I'm not sure where this came from...  but I RAN three times this week during my daily walks...  Who knew?!?   I am not going to examine this too much but just enjoy this new found burst of energy.  I think I have awakened the inner skinny b*tch.  And she wants to come on out and kick this fat girl's ass in the mall parking lot.  Now that I've lost 28-30 lbs, it looks like she wants to be the boss of me.  I'm not sure how this is gonna play out...but for now she can stay for awhile at least!

4 comments: