Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together. ~Pearl S. Buck
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
1. Remember you are God's sons first...mine second. But he did put in a clause that says you have to obey me...or else.
2. Even when I am yelling at you and have crossed over to the dark side: I STILL love you. Just don't turn your back or forget to say "Yes ma'am."
3. NEVER walk through a door in front of a lady. You are getting so much better at this. Thank you for honoring this small and subtle courtesy to all womankind. It will pay off one day.
4. All good things have been sanctioned by your mother. I just made your dad drive you there. So remember to thank the right person...who might be at home in the bathrobe.
5. I love you to the moon and back...and then again. And honestly wouldn't change a thing about this whole messy journey we are on together...but it still wouldn't kill you to pick up some of that $#@! in the hallway upstairs.
Love you ALWAYS!!!